L-Truck Portaweigh II
Emery Winslow Scale Company has been building truck scales since 1896 and Hydrostatic load cells since 1868. Hytronic Technology, a combination of the most advanced hydrostatic and electronic weighing technologies known today, has enabled Emery Winslow Scale to develop a truck scale that can guarantee you the best service and satisfaction available. The Hydrostatic load cells used in every Emery Winslow truck scale come with a Lifetime Guarantee not to fail due to the effects of water, flooding, lightning, welding currents, stray voltages, RFI/EMI, or rodents.
- Portable design for self-contained, easy setup and break down.
- Factory calibrated.
- 20′, 25′, 30′, or 35′ modules for combinations up to 105′ in length.
- The standard width of 10′ optional widths of 11′ and 12′.
- Steel Bulkheads for ramp approach ramps.
- Sizes from lengths 20′ to 105′ widths from 10′ to 12′.
- Capacities from 30 ton to 100 ton.
- Accuracy – .1%.
- Temperature range: -20 to 400F.
- Hydrostatic 136 load cells are warranty for 10 years against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Get a Quote